Rebecca Weese, CPA, LLC is a local CPA Firm specializing in small-to-medium business accounting and looking for a part time accountant and/or CPA to work from home. Potential for more hours. Responsibilities to include reviewing client books/financials and making recommendations. Experience with QuickBooks a must. QuickBooks Certified a plus.
- Review financial statements for accuracy, completeness
- Provide explanation and analysis of financial statements to aid client understanding
- High level review of books that the bookkeepers have updated
- Identify & correct mistakes
- Available for questions from business owners & bookkeepers
- Perform adjusting journal entries
- Help with credit card and bank statement reconciliations
- Determine 1099-Misc eligibility and review 1099s
- Team player with the CPAs and bookkeepers
- Answer emails and texts in a timely fashion
Applicants should have familiarity with Intuit QuickBooks, an understanding of GAAP and accrual accounting, an active CPA license, and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, self-motivation, time management and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position. Applicant should live in northern El Paso County but work remotely with own computer or laptop.
Certified QuickBooks Proadvisor
Please send resume to Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org